My naked pussy
My blog posts yesterday were pretty gloomy and Carol Mac commented:
This cat has turned out to be very nice. I'm not much of a cat lover but we needed a cat in the barn because chicken feed attracts rats and mice. This cat was abandoned as a kitten in the trailer park so I brought her home and named her Smudgie because of her dirty face.
I think the reason that I like her more than any other cat that I've had is because she doesn't live in the house. I always ended up hating my other cats because they were so destructive to my furniture - especially drapes. Cats are not as civilized as dogs and I prefer them when they live in barns. Smudgie is the friendliest, happiest and least neurotic cat I've known and I'm sure that's because she lives outside and can come and go as she pleases.





How about a pic of some cute chicks or pretty flowers to remind us of the good stuff.Well here some pussy pics so don't tell me that I only post pics of naked chicks and cocks.
This cat has turned out to be very nice. I'm not much of a cat lover but we needed a cat in the barn because chicken feed attracts rats and mice. This cat was abandoned as a kitten in the trailer park so I brought her home and named her Smudgie because of her dirty face.
I think the reason that I like her more than any other cat that I've had is because she doesn't live in the house. I always ended up hating my other cats because they were so destructive to my furniture - especially drapes. Cats are not as civilized as dogs and I prefer them when they live in barns. Smudgie is the friendliest, happiest and least neurotic cat I've known and I'm sure that's because she lives outside and can come and go as she pleases.














The Alliance
<< Home