Saturday, February 25, 2006

Political posts

  • Actions speak louder than words


  • Islamic Terrorists are Totalitarians


  • The Sodatic Triangle


  • Muslim pedophilia and violence


  • The Sexual Rage Behind Islamic Terror

    By Jamie Glazov


  • Today's "liberals" aren't liberal at all


  • Non-judgementalness


  • My reply to an Iraqi acquaintance


  • China


  • Illegal immigrants and white trash on welfare


  • Politics, sex and religion


  • Did the Founding Fathers intend the USA to be a Christian nation?


  • War, capital punishment, abortion, "gay rights" and race-based quotas


  • Armchair generals


  • The Left's Big Lie


  • The Communist Cult


  • Why I do not agree with "gay rights"


  • My political evolution

  • Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition


  • The Second Amendment and the "right to privacy"


  • Conversation with a Democrat


  • Roy Campbell - unafraid of Virginia Woolf


  • Am I a closet liberal?


  • The real Neo-Nazis


  • It's MLK Day on Monday


  • Civil Rights


  • Socialism is the problem not the solution


  • I want to take back the word "liberal" from the commies


  • Where no man has gone before


  • Why I believe in the death penalty


  • I'm a greedy capitalist pig


  • More disagreements with Demosophist


  • Guns don't kill - guns save lives


  • My final discussion with Demosophist on "economics"


  • Black Five's discussion on gays in the military


  • "Gays need to put down the banner of activism"


  • Thirteenth Amendment and slavery in the Bible


  • American "Dominionists"


  • Why I believe conservative Christians are not the enemy


  • My criterion for good character - transparency


  • “Plus ca change, plus ce la meme chose” - Beaumarchais


  • Another Viet vet came to live in my RV park


  • 9/12 - The Day After


  • Whose side is God on?


  • Armageddon


  • How Saudi Wahhabists control what we think about Islam


  • The Bush-Blair connection


  • India vs Pakistan


  • Oregon gets something right - The Anti-Kelo Case


  • I may be queer but I'm not a victim


  • Partial birth abortion


  • Why I'm a Jeffersonian


  • The Oscars


  • The Island - organ harvesting and abortion


  • "It's civil war - we need to pull out now!"


  • Oriana Fallaci- The Force of Reason


  • Conservative Independence ~vs~ Rabid Republicans



  • Getting things in proportion


  • Iran


  • Tom Cruise vs South Park


  • Just say no to Sharia


  • MSM = Manipulative Semantics and Misery-mongering


  • Castro's cult and Nation of Islam - Farrakhan visits Cuba, denounces US


  • I'm a conservative not a reactionary


  • The hills are alive with the sound of gunfire


  • The history of gun-control in America


  • Why I remove links to other blogs - Bush-bashing


  • Through a glass darkly


  • The other illegal immigrants