The biggest problem in my trailer park - meth
A few years ago Oregon enacted a law restricting the sale of pseudephedrine, a common cold and allergy drug, which is used to manufacture methamphetamine. Sales were limited to six packs of 30 tablets and you had to sign for it.
Then about a year ago, it was further restricted and has since been available by prescription only. Local meth labs started to disappear and it began to look like we had licked the problem. No such luck. The meth problem has returned with a vengeance thanks to cheap meth smuggled in by illegal aliens from Mexico.
Meth causes most of the problems that I have to deal with in the trailer park and the problems are not minor - like not having the money to pay for rent or petty theft. I'm talking about major problems like assault and incestuous child molestation. It's gotten to the point where I wish meth dealers could be executed and addicts who commit crimes could be lashed and put in chain gangs.
I'm sick of it and do not understand how white Americans can sink so low. It's not as if they do not have the same opportunities to pursue happiness, wealth and success the same as the rest of us. To me, they are sub-humans who do not deserve freedom. The price of freedom is self-discipline and responsibility and these pieces of dung have neither .
Then about a year ago, it was further restricted and has since been available by prescription only. Local meth labs started to disappear and it began to look like we had licked the problem. No such luck. The meth problem has returned with a vengeance thanks to cheap meth smuggled in by illegal aliens from Mexico.
Meth causes most of the problems that I have to deal with in the trailer park and the problems are not minor - like not having the money to pay for rent or petty theft. I'm talking about major problems like assault and incestuous child molestation. It's gotten to the point where I wish meth dealers could be executed and addicts who commit crimes could be lashed and put in chain gangs.
I'm sick of it and do not understand how white Americans can sink so low. It's not as if they do not have the same opportunities to pursue happiness, wealth and success the same as the rest of us. To me, they are sub-humans who do not deserve freedom. The price of freedom is self-discipline and responsibility and these pieces of dung have neither .














The Alliance
<< Home