And the winner of the debate was....
....Jim Lehrer.
I'm going to grab my 15 minutes of dial-up to have my say quickly.
Republicans will see McCain as the winner and Democrats will see Obama as the winner. McCain said everything that I wanted to hear and I'm sure Obama said everything that Democrats wanted to hear. It was a tie.
But I was surprised at how good Lehrer was - all things considered.
Correction, maybe Obama didn't say everything that the Democrats wanted to hear. For instance: saying yes to offshore drilling and nuclear power. I bet that annoyed Miss Smiley Face Nancy Botox and the Undertaker from Nevada.
Obama was surprisingly good. Of course I'm not really surprised. Obama's glove-puppet handlers will get him to say anything to get elected and he said a lot tonight that will piss off his pot-head peacenick base.
I'm going to grab my 15 minutes of dial-up to have my say quickly.
Republicans will see McCain as the winner and Democrats will see Obama as the winner. McCain said everything that I wanted to hear and I'm sure Obama said everything that Democrats wanted to hear. It was a tie.
But I was surprised at how good Lehrer was - all things considered.
Correction, maybe Obama didn't say everything that the Democrats wanted to hear. For instance: saying yes to offshore drilling and nuclear power. I bet that annoyed Miss Smiley Face Nancy Botox and the Undertaker from Nevada.
Obama was surprisingly good. Of course I'm not really surprised. Obama's glove-puppet handlers will get him to say anything to get elected and he said a lot tonight that will piss off his pot-head peacenick base.














The Alliance
<< Home