Web withdrawal symptoms
The satellite Internet connection at the farm is down. Last night even our 24K dial-up was down. I don't know how long it will last today. I'm almost tempted to go into the office and get my fix on DSL but we have to take Digby to the vet this morning and drive to another town 40 miles away this afternoon to buy a new washing machine. The old one has finally died after 15 years.
We're not sure what's wrong and it may take days to get a satellite tech out here so I guess I will just have read the books that I've been neglecting and do some gardening because the three of us are going to have to ration our usage of the dial-up.
See you when I see you.
We're not sure what's wrong and it may take days to get a satellite tech out here so I guess I will just have read the books that I've been neglecting and do some gardening because the three of us are going to have to ration our usage of the dial-up.
See you when I see you.














The Alliance
<< Home