How old is your brain?
The first time I did this test, I got 35. So I tried it again and I got 34. So I guess my brain is 26 or 27 years less developed than my 61 year old body.
It's in Japanese but it's easy enough to figure out because it's about numbers.
1. Click on START.
2. Wait for the countdown - 3, 2, 1.
3. Numbers will appear on the screen. Memorize each number's position on the screen.
4. The numbers will then disappear and empty circles will appear where they were. Click the circles from the smallest number to the largest number.
At the end of game, computer will tell you how old your brain.
Here it is.
It's in Japanese but it's easy enough to figure out because it's about numbers.
1. Click on START.
2. Wait for the countdown - 3, 2, 1.
3. Numbers will appear on the screen. Memorize each number's position on the screen.
4. The numbers will then disappear and empty circles will appear where they were. Click the circles from the smallest number to the largest number.
At the end of game, computer will tell you how old your brain.
Here it is.














The Alliance
<< Home