Those damn Canucks and Wetbacks
When I woke up this morning and let the dogs out to pee, the front lawn was covered with robins. I stopped counting when I reached thirty-two. The dogs have gotten so used to the robins that they don't even bark at them anymore.
All the farms around here have names so I called mine Robin's Wood (when in Rome do as the Romans do) because we have robins here all year round.
Before I came here, I had never seen more than a couple of robins at one time. Here in God's own country, in winter we have the Canuck robins that come down from Canada and southern Alaska. In summer the Canucks will move north and then we'll get the Wetback robins from Mexico.
I love these rainy days. I's such a good excuse to drink lots of tea and cruise around on the Net. I can also watch the robins bobbin' about on the lawn in the rain all day. No bird is quite as funny and cute as the robin.

All the farms around here have names so I called mine Robin's Wood (when in Rome do as the Romans do) because we have robins here all year round.
Before I came here, I had never seen more than a couple of robins at one time. Here in God's own country, in winter we have the Canuck robins that come down from Canada and southern Alaska. In summer the Canucks will move north and then we'll get the Wetback robins from Mexico.
I love these rainy days. I's such a good excuse to drink lots of tea and cruise around on the Net. I can also watch the robins bobbin' about on the lawn in the rain all day. No bird is quite as funny and cute as the robin.















The Alliance
<< Home